Re: [rt-pmc] Call tomorrow

please apologize me tomorrow. I am still on vacation for this week.

cheers
christian

Von meinem iPad gesendet

Am 06.04.2010 um 09:14 schrieb Jeff McAffer <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Reminder, there is an RT PMC call tomorrow morning (ET). We have a new batch of PMC members so it would be great to get a good turnout to welcome them and cover some of the topics.  As always, feel free to add your topics to the agenda (April 7, 2010).

I realized as well that the RT PMC calendar was not up to date with the coming set of meetings.  I have updated the entries for tomorrow and the following weeks.

You may choose to add the calendar to your system.  Look for

I will attempt to add it to the RT web somewhere...

Jeff

<ATT00001.c>

compeople AG
Untermainanlage 8
60329 Frankfurt/Main
fon: 069 / 27 22 18 0
fax: 069 / 27 22 18 22
web: www.compeople.de
Vorstand: Jürgen Wiesmaier
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Christian Glanz
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Frankfurt/Main
Handelsregister Frankfurt HRB 56759
Ust-Ident.-Nr: DE207665352