Re: [rt-pmc] Version number of SMILA's first release

well shoot, apparently I never hit reply on that mail I wrote on this..

all I was going to say is that the version change seemed fine so long
as it was the marketing version being talked about as the actual
artifact versions needed to follow a more descriptive version
containing timestamp/date info in them

cheers,
jesse

--