Re: [rt-pmc] [ScalaModules] Updated creation review slides

Tom,

On 24 February 2010 15:39, Thomas Watson <tjwatson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

+1 to the slides.

Thank you.

Given the urgent need for a 2.0 release of ScalaModules I think this is the right move for the proposal. Otherwise there would be a real risk of delaying the ScalaModules 2.0 release.

Yep.

The project proposal at http://www.eclipse.org/proposals/scalamodules/ does not make it clear that ScalaModules will be continued outside of Eclipse for the 2.0 release and work will be done in parallel to get the project moved to Eclipse.

Definitely right. I will ask Anne to update the proposal as soon as I have enough +1 from the RT PMC to the described process and slides.

Heiko

Company: weiglewilczek.com
Blog: heikoseeberger.name
Follow me: twitter.com/hseeberger
OSGi on Scala: scalamodules.org
Lift, the simply functional web framework: liftweb.net

Back to the top