Re: [rt-pmc] Re: ScalaModules would like to use Git

Please note that I am very keen to use git for Virgo and for the Gemini web container as we have been running the corresponding SpringSource repositories on git for several months and are delighted with git's capabilities.

So I support ScalaModules using git, fwiw.

Glyn