[rt-pmc] ScalaModules would like to use Git

Hi,

The ScalaModules project was proposed some weeks ago and I am currently preparing the docuware for the creation review. ScalaModules is not a green field project, but there are already an existing codebase and releases. Currently we are using Git (@GitHub) and we would *really really* love to stay with Git.

Now I would like to hear, if anyone of you has got a strong opinion against using Git for ScalaModules? Please let me know until Monday 1 pm GMT, because I would like to get things started quickly in order to keep our ambitious plan.

Thank you,

Heiko

Work: weiglewilczek.com
Blog: heikoseeberger.name
Follow me: twitter.com/hseeberger
OSGi on Scala: scalamodules.org
Lift, the simply functional web framework: liftweb.net

Back to the top