Re: [rt-pmc] FW: eclipse logo

#12 gets my vote on the graphic.  thoughts:

- I'm not keen on the color
- the imagery is good
- not sure if it matters but the logo does not fit well into a square
- Simple fonts are good IMHO. I'm boring. 11, 14, 17 have good simple fonts
- Making RT stand out with bold and perhaps a different color is goodness
- if the "links" on #12 were out the bottom and there were two then it would look like the thing is running... ;-)

Jeff

Ian Skerrett wrote:
Here are some more options for the EclipseRT logo.   I believe this set
looks a lot more promising.

Comments/thoughts?

Back to the top