[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[rt-pmc] Bundle major versions and project major release
- From: Markus Alexander Kuppe <rt-pmc_eclipse.org@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2009 17:30:51 +0200
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Mailscanner-null-check: 1245166254.28644@hkISD5cmjh2+F5l3LWujXA
- User-agent: Thunderbird 220.127.116.11 (X11/20090409)
during today's ECF con call the question came up if an increase of a
single bundle major version automatically and always causes the
requirement to do a project major release.
E.g. one example would be that at some points in time ECF definitely
wants to move upwards from jSLP  1.0 to 2.0 (the fact that jSLP 2.0
is going to be hosted at Apache may be out of this scenario) which
probably won't be in sync with our "regular" release planing. So do we
have to postpone the bundle upgrade until we do ECF 4.0?