Re: [rt-pmc] RAP Incubator proposal

OK, that makes sense.

Tom

Inactive hide details for Jeff McAffer ---04/17/2009 09:13:28 AM---Agreed. RAP is looking to be a viable target for e4 but has Jeff McAffer ---04/17/2009 09:13:28 AM---Agreed. RAP is looking to be a viable target for e4 but has a life of

Jeff McAffer <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

04/17/2009 09:13 AM

Re: [rt-pmc] RAP Incubator proposal

Agreed.  RAP is looking to be a viable target for e4 but has a life of
its own quite independent of e4.  There are a number of overlaps and
integration points that need to be explored and having things adopted by
the main platform is definitely a goal but not the only end in mind from
what I understand.

Jeff

http://www.eclipse.org/proposals/rap-incubator/
https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/rt-pmc