Re: [rt-pmc] RAP Incubator proposal

In my eyes there is no relation with the e4 incubator.
The RAP Incubator should be a place that allows to experiment with alternative ideas and technologies. These aren't necessarily related to e4 (e.g. the RAP Theme Editor mentioned in the proposal). Does that make sense?

Rüdiger

Thomas Watson wrote:
I agree with Jeff on project incubators. I have one question though. What is the relationship with the e4 incubator? It seems the two incubators would have some things in common.

Tom

Inactive hide details for Jeff McAffer ---04/16/2009 07:58:09 PM---I think all projects should have an incubator. +1Jeff McAffer ---04/16/2009 07:58:09 PM---I think all projects should have an incubator. +1