Re: [rmf-dev] Corrupt DOORS TOOL-Extension section after opening ReqIF with ProR/RMF

Hi Mark!

(1) The first test resulted in a SAX Parsing Error. I have just talked to a colleague, who made the import yesterday (i did not do it myself) and also copied the TOOL-EXTENSION section from the old ReqIF file and he said, that he may also have changed the header in order to get the ReqIF file from RMF/ProR to work correctly with DOORS.

(2) In the second test, i renamed the namespace from "doors"->"renamed" and the prefix for the elements, which resulted in a notification by DOORS, when importing the ReqIF file and again, just like yesterday, that DOORS was unable to use its ReqIF configuration, which was used for the export.

I guess it looks like that the Namespace must be defined inside the Header or DOORS has a parsing error, but the name/prefix can not be changed to anything else than "doors".

Kind regards,

Arne