Re: [rmf-dev] Corrupt DOORS TOOL-Extension section after opening ReqIF with ProR/RMF

Hello!

Thank you very much for your quick response. You find the ReqIF files attached.

I have used RMF version 0.12.0.201503190302 programmatically at first and afterwards, i downloaded the most current version of formalmind studio with RMF version 0.13.0.201505310301 and observed the same behavior.

Best regards,

Arne