[rmf-dev] RMF Roadmap & Release Telco

Dear RMF Developers,

It's time for another Telco/Hangouts-Session.  I set up a Doodle to find a time that works for everyone.  Everybody is invited to participate, but we'll give preference to committers, in case we won't find a time that works for all.  I just made a few time suggestions, taking into account that not all of us can participate during business hours (I put a few time slots into the lunch break and after hours).  Feel free to propose other times on the mailing list.

http://doodle.com/m95yc5xfwk37hq2m

Also, I'll be at EclipseCon Europe, if any of you will be there, let's get together!

  Here are the agenda items I have so far - let's use the mailing list to add more items, or to comment:
  • Release Planning - according to our website, the next release (0.11.0) is planned for end of October.  I expect this release to be much easier than the last one, where we still had to resolve a number of IP-related issues (thanks Mark!)
  • Roadmap Planning - I'll try to clean up the Rodmap page and Bugzilla, before we get together.
  • Committer-Status for Hussein - One of the reason that RMF took up speed recently was due to Hussein's contributions.  Hussein has contributed 24 commits so far.  Before officially suggesting him as a committer, I would like you to meet him online.
Best,

- Michael

--
Dr. Michael Jastram +49 (162) 274 83 94 http://jastram.de