[rmf-dev] ReConf 2015: Who uses RMF in his projects or products ?

Dear all,

Michael and I are preparing a talk for the ReConf 2015 conference. The talk will give a short overview on RMF and will provide examples of projects and products that are using RMF. Since RMF is open source we don’t know who downloads and uses RMF. Please help us. Let us know if you are using Eclipse RMF.

(1) Do you use RMF / ProR as an end user for inspection / modification of ReqIf files?
(2) Do you integrate RMF into your own tools?

Please provide your feedback until October 16th so that we can integrate it into the ReConf 2015 paper.

Thank you very much.

Kind regards

Mark

--
Mark Brörkens
Softwarearchitekt, Projekt- und Produktmanager

itemis AG
Mulackstraße 22
10119 Berlin

Rechtlicher Hinweis:
Amtsgericht Dortmund, HRB 20621
Vorstand: Jens Wagener (Vors.), Wolfgang Neuhaus, Dr. Georg Pietrek, Jens Trompeter, Sebastian Neus
Aufsichtsrat: Dr. Burkhard Igel (Vors.), Stephan Grollmann, Michael Neuhaus

Back to the top