Re: [rmf-dev] performance testing

Hello François,

I just forwarded this to Said, who worked on performance.  There are some performance tests that are run as part of the Jenkins build, I believe.

@Said, can you add to this discussion?

Best,

- Michael

On 18.07.2013 16:22, François Rey wrote:
Hello everyone,
I recently started hacking ProR (see forum posting) and submitted a couple change requests on gerrit:
https://git.eclipse.org/r/14638: Better use of EMF reflective API in the ReqIF10Util class.
https://git.eclipse.org/r/14639: Better editing of default values.
The gerrit setup does not seem to automatically build and test upon a new change request.
I've successfully run locally the tests I've found in the eclipse projects, but I'm not sure of any performance impact. Any performance test out there?
I'm asking because the first change request is touching some core behavior in ReqIF10Util, with more use of EMF reflective API to reduce boiler-plate code.
Cheers,
François

--
Dr. Michael Jastram +49 (162) 274 83 94 http://jastram.de