Re: [rmf-dev] Link requirements not on the same screen

Hi,

below my comments.

Best regards,
Lukas

Am 28.08.2012 13:48, schrieb Wolfram Gettert:
Hi,
I try to link requirements which are not on the same screen. I drag a
requirement and try reach a requirement which currently not visible. Other
tools start scrolling when I drag to the upper or lower border of the
grid.

Am I missing something or is it not yet implemented?

No, you are not missing something. This is just not yet implemented. Il will add this to our bug tracker.

I tried to drag drop from the outline to the main view. But that does not
work as well.

However, DND / Creating a Link via Outline View works for me. What does not work here in detail? Can you write a small use case, so that we are able to reproduce this? Thanks!

Wolfram

Back to the top