Re: [rmf-dev] RMF/ProR snapshots will be published next week Wednesday - please help with testing NOW

Hello Mark,

sounds good!

I am actually working on displaying the xhtmlcontent as source string / simplified version. We already wrote a small specification for that (in google docs). However, I can add the specifaction to Wiki. This work will be part of the next snapshot :-)

Best regards,
Lukas