Re: [rmf-dev] Help wanted: Best practices for Hudson test setup

Hi Michael, hi Lukas,

the selection of test cases is configured in the pom.xml. Currently all files with the naming pattern **/All*Tests.class are executed:
<plugin>
	<groupId>org.eclipse.tycho</groupId>
	<artifactId>tycho-surefire-plugin</artifactId>
	<version>${tycho-version}</version>
	<configuration>
		<includes>
			<include>**/All*Tests.class</include>
		</includes>
		<useUIHarness>false</useUIHarness>
		<useUIThread>false</useUIThread>
		<argLine>${test.vmargs}</argLine>
	</configuration>
</plugin>

You can get rid of the test suits if you change the include pattern to e.g. **/*Tests.class.
In order to exclude abstract test cases you can use the excludes configuration.

For more information about how to configure tests that are executed in tycho-maven please see:
http://www.eclipse.org/tycho/sitedocs/tycho-surefire/tycho-surefire-plugin/test-mojo.html

Regards

Mark