[riena-dev] Caused by: com.caucho.hessian.io.HessianProtocolException: 'org.postgresql.util.PSQLException' could not be instantiated

Hi,

I got an exception(PGSQLException) throwed by server side, but client side can not instantiate the "PSQLException" instance.

Follow the guide on wiki, I have created an plugin project for postgresql jdbc, and in this bundle's MANIFEST, I added the following clauses:

Require-Bundle: org.eclipse.riena.communication.core;bundle-version="2.0.0";resolution:=optional
Eclipse-RegisterBuddy: org.eclipse.riena.communication.core

What is missing?

Yau

Back to the top