[riena-dev] Committed - Navigation on RAP (1st step)

Riena navigation now runs on RAP - see screenshots. I've changed about
30 files, so it's a good time to sync.

There is still plenty of things that don't work or need polish. But
even a long journey starts with a first step.

Notes:

- to reproduce the screenshot you will need to patch RAP at the
moment! (Bug 322041)

- my focus on the next sprint should be making Riena on RAP more
consumable for other developers. Right know in both targets (Riena /
RAP) you have a few (or about 300 on RAP) compile errors. I think in
order to have more people consuming / hacking this we need automated
build, which also means 0 compile errors. My vision of getting there
involves two targets (Riena || RAP), two .psf files, two builds --
these things we almost have except: 0 compiler errors and a RAP build.
To get to 0 compile errors we need a bit of API-breaking refactoring
-- mostly of custom SWT widgets like the CompletionCombo, InfoFlyout,
DialogGrabCornerListenerWithTracker etc). I'll discuss details and
next steps with Christian.

Looking forward to an interesting week,
Elias.

--