Re: [riena-dev] GenerationalListenerList

 Hi Elias,

No problem - they are already clipped. ;-)
Independent of any profiling/measurements it is/was a fun project. Just to explore if there other solutions.

However, profiling one of our example applications showed e.g. that the two listener lists within the NavigationNode were asked about 420 times for their iterator when switching the error markers on to off. Of course we should also ask the question here: are all those iterations/notifications necessary?!

Tschüß,
Stefan