From: riena-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:riena-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Elias Volanakis
Sent: Dienstag, 20. April 2010 01:48
To: Riena Developers list
Subject: [riena-dev] Ridgets created on the fly for testing...

I've run into a small issue with RienaStatus and ridget's being
created on the fly for testing.

In the MasterDetailsRidget some functionality checks if the ridget for
the 'new'-Button is there or not. During testing this is always
created automatically (because RIENA_TEST_SYSTEM_PROPERTY=true), so
the test-case fails. I've added some code to that test-case to set the
RIENA_TEST_SYSTEM_PROPERTY=false for the duration of that test.

If you have any better idea, let me know. Otherwise I'll leave it like that.

Kind regards,
Elias.

--
Elias Volanakis | Technical Lead | http://eclipsesource.com
elias@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | +1 503 929 5537 | @evolanakis

compeople AG
Untermainanlage 8
60329 Frankfurt/Main
fon: 069 / 27 22 18 0
fax: 069 / 27 22 18 22
web: www.compeople.de
Vorstand: Jürgen Wiesmaier
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Christian Glanz
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Frankfurt/Main
Handelsregister Frankfurt HRB 56759
Ust-Ident.-Nr: DE207665352