[riena-dev] Ridgets created on the fly for testing...

I've run into a small issue with RienaStatus and ridget's being
created on the fly for testing.

In the MasterDetailsRidget some functionality checks if the ridget for
the 'new'-Button is there or not. During testing this is always
created automatically (because RIENA_TEST_SYSTEM_PROPERTY=true), so
the test-case fails. I've added some code to that test-case to set the
RIENA_TEST_SYSTEM_PROPERTY=false for the duration of that test.

If you have any better idea, let me know. Otherwise I'll leave it like that.

Kind regards,
Elias.

--
Elias Volanakis | Technical Lead | http://eclipsesource.com