[riena-dev] Time for ITreeRidget.bindToModel() refactoring?

"If you methods have more than 7 parameters, you probably forgot a few
already" (anonymous)

I'm not sure if we should change this, but I'm a bit scared by the
growing bindToModel(...) methods in ITreeRidget. We now have 5
variants. The latest addition has 10 parameters.

Maybe it's time to introduce bindToModel(TreeRidgetBinder
helperObject) and potentially remove some of the more recent
bindToModel(...) variants.

Having a helperObject also means we can add additional parameters
without having to add bindToModel(...) methods (=API breakage).

Food for discussion,
Elias.

--
Elias Volanakis | Technical Lead | http://eclipsesource.com