Re: AW: [riena-dev] Location for messages.properties?

But dont you have to reference the keys when you translate the bundle. Then you want to build bundles or fragments for other languages that are based on the keys in the message.properties file. I think thats why Elias was thinking of it as API, because if we change key, then thats like an API change, because translations get broken. But if equinox.security does it different that probably means there are different flavors what people think how it should be done.

I think we should not put it in an internal bundle, but just into a seperate package named <bundlename>.nls

christian