Re: [riena-dev] Location for messages.properties?

I think the per-bundle-solution would be sufficient for us because we do not have a lot of translatable messages. Although (very unlikely) the per-package-solution would make it easier to move packages between bundles because of some refactoring.

Additionally, I would also like to define a least a hint for formatting the message keys, e.g.:
<class.getSimpleName()>[_<someOptionalQualifier>]_<camelCaseOfTheEnglishMessage>

BTW, I know of projects (p2) that also make exception messages translatable. I think this goes too far. What do you think?

Tschüß,
Stefan