Von: riena-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:riena-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Carsten Drossel
Gesendet: Montag, 21. Dezember 2009 17:58
An: Riena Developers list
Betreff: Re: [riena-dev] IModuleGroupNode

Hi Thorsten,

being half way through my parental leave today I have so far failed to
set up a Riena workspace at home (way up on my to do list) so this is
only a guess:

The module group is presented by a border around the modules.
"presentWithSingleModule" could indicate whether or not this border
should be drawn if the module group has only one module. Then the
border would not visualize any grouping among modules. So it becomes
optional and you may or may not want it depending on what looks
better. The fact that it is not used in Riena suggests that this is an
artifact from the preceding framework that is not yet implemented in
Riena.

If this is true then "presentGroupNode" could be some convenience
function that returns "has more than one module OR
presentWithSingleModule".

Hope this helps. Merry Christmas!
Carsten