[riena-dev] IModuleGroupNode

Hi,

the next three days I will complete the java doc of some interface.
I want to start with the interface IModuleGroupNode.
This interface has the following three methods:
	boolean isPresentWithSingleModule();
	void setPresentWithSingleModule(boolean pPresentWithSingleModule);
	boolean isPresentGroupNode();
I think all methods useless.
First point is that these method are not used in Riena.
Second point is that I cannot imagine how a module group with only one module should or shouldn't be represented, if the property "presentWithSingleModule" has the value "false" (Only a border???).

So I decided to add the annotation "Deprecated" and I will remove these methods next month, if nobody has any objections

Greetings

Thorsten

Back to the top