[riena-dev] Riena Release Review 1.2.0

EMO has informed me that there will be no formal Release Review call but that the Riena Release Review 1.2.0 based on the docuware was declared successful.

So we are ready to release. There are a number of minor bugzilla entries that we like to get fixed before we actually make the final build. So I will change the plan to have the actual release download in the mid of next week and drop a RC2 milestone.

The Bugzillas that are still working on are marked as target milestone 1.2.0 in bugzilla. Make sure that anything that you change in the 1.2.0 release branch is also fixed in head.

christian

Back to the top