[riena-dev] Riena 1.2.0 branch

hi rienaer,

Riena 1.2.0.RC1 is out, and if all goes well with the Release Review, we will release Riena 1.2.0. this week. I have tagged and branched the current projects. The branch v20091207_1_2_0_release_branch. This branch should be used for all changes that need to go into the release.

In general (there might be exceptions) all further commits should go into HEAD only which is for Riena 2.0. I havnt come around to chance the manifest.mf files yet in HEAD.

grüße
christian

Back to the top