[riena-dev] afterBind vs configureRidgets - what are the differences?

Curious: what are the differences between the methods afterBind() and
configureRidgets() in a Controller? For example are both called
exactly once or is one called more often? What is called first and
what second?

I became interested in this after seeing that some of our demos
override #afterBind(), some #configureRidgets() and some both. So I'm
somewhat confused when to use what...

Thanks,
Elias.

--
Elias Volanakis | Technical Lead | EclipseSource Portland
elias@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | +1 503 929 5537 | http://eclipsesource.com

Back to the top