[riena-dev] Questions related to CompositeTable

Some questions related to CompositeTable:

(Hi Elias, I think you are the most involved person for CT)

1)
I try to use a Label with SWT.WRAP style inside a CompositeTable. For my tests I use a modified version of the Playground CT example with an additional Label in the first Column. (see attached ZIP)
My question is, how can I dynamically update the Layout (height) of a row. In my case the height of the row when I change the width of the first column.

See:
screenshot1.jpg with the initial calculated column width (nearly perfect)
screenshot2.jpg with a bigger column width  (the Label text content is wrapped as expected, but ther is a remaining gap under the Label)
screenshot3.jpg with a smaller column width (the Label text is clipped)
How can I force a relayouting when resizing the Column?

2)
What happens with the focus traversal order? I would expect that when tabbing around the focus goes from
row1,col1,text1 to
row1,col1,text2 to (focus is lost and elsewhwere...)
row1,col2,radiobutton to
row1,col3, checkbox to
row2,col1, text1 and so on

3)
Layouting the column content. I would like to vertical align the row content at SWT.TOP of the cell. How can I achive this?

Do you know if there is another/easier way to render a multiline Label (SWT.WRAP) inside a Table?

Regards Stefan