[riena-dev] Missing views in demo applications?

I noticed these warnings in our demo projects:

Description	Resource	Path	Location	Type

Referenced class
'org.eclipse.riena.example.client.views.ContractsView' in attribute
'class' is not on the plug-in
classpath	plugin.xml	/org.eclipse.riena.example.client	line
288	Plug-in Problem

Referenced class
'org.eclipse.riena.demo.client.views.EmailCustomerView' in attribute
'class' is not on the plug-in
classpath	plugin.xml	/org.eclipse.riena.demo.client	line 69	Plug-in
Problem

Not sure if these classes should be there and are missing, or if the
entries should be removed from the plugin.xml.

Kind regards,
Elias.

--
Elias Volanakis | Technical Lead | EclipseSource Portland
elias@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | +1 503 929 5537 | http://eclipsesource.com

Back to the top