Re: [riena-dev] Riena logging reminder...

Hi Elias,

Of course, I just forgot them.

Tschüß,
Stefan

Am 02.07.2009 um 20:50 schrieb Elias Volanakis:

Thanks Stefan.

Should we do the same for IRienaActivator and AbstractRienaUIPlugin ?

Elias.

On Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 1:41 AM, Stefan Liebig<Stefan.Liebig@xxxxxxxxxxxx > wrote:
Has been deprecated in head.

Tschüß,
Stefan

Elias Volanakis wrote:

Hi Stefan,

+1 for deprecating in IRienaActivator.

Removal should not be possible until we decide to break APIs.

Kind regards,
Elias.

On Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 10:44 PM, Stefan