Re: [riena-dev] Compile errors in org.eclipse.riena.ui.swt ?

Christian Campo schrieb:
I have synced and chatted with Thorsten Schenkel. Seems that the compile errors are coming from changes Thorsten made during the day.

You can comment out the lines
table.put(LnfKeyConstants.NAVIGATION_SUB_MODULE_GAP, 8);
table.put(LnfKeyConstants.MENUBAR_TOP_MARGIN, 1);
table.put(LnfKeyConstants.TOOLBAR_TOP_MARGIN, 1);

great :-) seems that he's working on some LnF Bugzillas :-)

Next week I'll blog about Riena LnF used by redView and open-erp-ware
* Flo will have redView ready until end of week to use my integration of redView into Riena LnF Manager.
* Before this redView had stored LnF values in properties, now we go the Riena way with own LnFKeyConstants . namespace, an own redView LnF manager if running inside IDE
* redview LnF values are stored in eclipse Preferences and we're able to re-render dynamically if user changes Colors, Fonts etc. If running inside the RCP client, then the user has also Preferences to select his LnF, do changes an dynamic re-render redViews part - of course if LnF of Riena parts (Navigation area, Toolbar, SubApplication Switcher) is changed the user has to restart because Riena only reads-in the values at start.
* Riena LnF is really cool and will be a great alternative to do it NOW (from my POV e4 with css-styling will need 2 years until it can be used in enterprise business apps)
* great to see that Thorsten is working on LnF to make it even better
* perhaps if you like what I've done with LnF selections from Eclipse preferences pages I'll contribute it

ekke
--

ekke (ekkehard gentz)
independent software-architect