Re: [riena-dev] Usage of Java system properties within Riena

Christian Campo schrieb:
I dont think there are system properties that can be changed at runtime and have an effect. Not in Riena and I hardly every seen that anywhere else.
sorry, I meant

...if properties are set from System Properties initially
perhaps they can be changed programmatically later,
then it would be good to know which bundle / class is responsible for this

thx

ekke
btw: we're already discussing changing width and height by user and
persist after restart in bugzilla

Back to the top