[riena-dev] Usage of Java system properties within Riena

Hi,

I would like to start a discussion about the usage of Java system properties. I tried to collect all the system properties that are currently used within Riena. And I must admit that I was not aware of that many system properties we have. My effort is documented here: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Riena_System_Properties#Riena_System_Properties

Thoughts that come into my mind:
- are system properties the "right" way?
- if we have them they should follow some pattern and should be documented
- are their alternatives?
- what are your experiences?

Stefan

Back to the top