[riena-dev] riena HEAD

Hello Riena committers and contributers,

The HEAD version of Riena for anything new that we build for Riena 1.2.0. I have updated the projectset and added changed or added dependencies. We now have 2 additional features that came in during the last steps of the Riena release process when Riena.

I have also updated the dependency from javax.servlet 2.4 to 2.5. and Stefan has added org.eclipse.core.variables.

At the same time I updated all manifest.mf files for the next upcoming version Riena 1.2.0.M1. A project plan will follow real soon.

regards

Christian Campo

(Christian.Campo@xxxxxx)

Back to the top