[riena-dev] LnF - question

I have a question (again) about LnF

between Toolbar Area and EmbeddedTitleBar
there's some space filled with (I think) LnfKeyConstants.SUB_MODULE_BACKGROUND
how can I change the height of this color above EmbeddedTitleBar or below Toolbar

I marked it yellow in the screenshot

btw: this is at the moment my dummi Grouping-Node-View - here inside a
"redView Galileo Theme" (I'm preparing some Example Themes at the moment for first redView Beta
(... hoping that - after finishing 1.1.0 and cool down - there will be some time to look at some of the LnF Bugzillas ;-)

I now have successfully combined Riena LnF and redView LnF using the same Map of LnfKey/Value pairs,
all integrated into Eclipse Preferences, so the user can change LnF Theme from his/her Preferences.
(there'll be a blog later on this)

ekke
--

ekke (ekkehard gentz)