[riena-dev] Method overriding problem

Hi Riena-devs,

we have encountered an interesting problem with Riena. We've tried for hours to create a simple example with Riena without success. Our client/server communication just did not work and unfortunately riena did not log any error. So the problem was probably in our service interface. We had one method with the same method name, same return type but different parameter types e.g.

public Customer getCustomer(CustomerID id);

public Customer getCustomer(String name);

Overriding methods seem to cause some errors with Riena. Could you please comment this issue?

Regards,
Eugen

Back to the top