[riena-dev] Various MANIFEST.MF contain wrong version infos

Hello riena team,

I am currently trying to build some riena based plugins with maven. I have copied all plugins from the target platform into a local maven repository. I addition, I am using a maven plugin, that converts Require-Bundle entries found in the MANIFEST-MF into maven dependencies at build time.

Due to that plugin in found various entries in MANIFEST.MF that could not be resolved alone with a defined target platform. Here a some examples from the M7 platform:
1. The MANIFEST.MF of org.eclipse.riena.client_1.1.0.M7.jar contains a number of entries that define the 1.0.0 version of riena
2. The MANIFEST.MF of org.eclipse.riena.navigation.ui_1.1.0.M7.jar uses org.eclipse.riena.ui.core,org.eclipse.riena.ui.filter;bundle-version="1.0.0", but the target platform contains org.eclipse.riena.ui.filter_1.1.0.M7.jar
3. The MANIFEST.MF of org.eclipse.riena.navigation_1.1.0.M7.jar uses org.eclipse.equinox.log;bundle-version="1.1.0", but the target platform contains org.eclipse.equinox.log_1.2.0.v20090429-1630.jar

I thank it would be the best to remove the explicit definition of a version or at least to define a range, that contains the versions of the platform build.

Best regards,
Olaf Fricke

Back to the top