Re: [riena-dev] custom LnF

ekkehard schrieb:
Christian Campo schrieb:
good point......and certainly worthwhile editing a bug for tracking this issue......
I'll do this

an EMBEDDED TITLEBAR is used in several places. Its the module header in the navigation on the left and its the title of the workarea on the right. both are called embedded titlebar and controlled by the same settings in the Look and Feel.....

I found this yesterday by trying to set different values
Not sure about the second thing 1,2,3..... I am sure Thorsten can answer that one tomorrow and then a bug will help us start a discussion about a proper way to document this.....
this was only an example - there are more questions...
and its really painful to find it out by trying to set values

one thing I didn't found yet:
I can change the logo - OK
I think a height of 32 px for the logo is allowed
but I dont find a way to position the logo RIGHT - its always CENTERED - can I change position ?
if not I'll open a bugzilla
aaaah - just found the TITLELESS_SHELL_HORIZONTAL_LOGO_POSITION
must have overlooked this yesterday night ;-)

ekke

ekke

christian