[riena-dev] com.caucho.hessian.client.HessianRuntimeException: java.io.FileNotFoundException:

Hi,

I have a problem getting my client and server to work. I tried the examples and they work just fine. But when using my own client and server I get the following error:
org.eclipse.riena.
communication.core.RemoteFailure: Error while invoking remote service
    at org.eclipse.riena.internal.communication.core.factory.CallHooksProxy.invoke(CallHooksProxy.java:71)
    at $Proxy12.helloProject(Unknown Source)
    at com.forcedge.pamoja.client.Activator.start(Activator.java:47)
    at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl$1.run(BundleContextImpl.java:807)
    at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.startActivator(BundleContextImpl.java:798)
    ... 33 more
Caused by: com.caucho.hessian.client.HessianRuntimeException: java.io.FileNotFoundException: http://localhost:8080/hessian/ProjectServiceWS?helloProject&RID-ed7ulctj
    at com.caucho.hessian.client.HessianProxy.invoke(HessianProxy.java:182)
    at $Proxy11.helloProject(Unknown Source)

The error occurs when my proxy service wants to access the remote service. I think the server part works fine: I can see the service being published and when I use the webservice url in a browser I get:

HTTP ERROR: 405

Hessian requires POST

RequestURI=/hessian/ProjectServiceWS