PermissionStore is an application specific implementation. We have to template other than the interface that you can use as a base. You need to use persistence to get to a database and use EclipseLink, JDBC, LDAP connector or whatever you use there. Riena does not itself address the issues in what format you store your permissions and therefore how you read them.

Are you creating an application from scratch or do you already have a store with permissions that you like to use....

christian
Am 16.04.2009 um 10:09 schrieb yau:

Thanks your suggestion, Campo,

But even so, I would like to known how to store or retrieve the session or client specified info when the service called.

Yau

----- Original Message -----
From: "Christian Campo" <christian.campo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Riena Developers list" <riena-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2009 3:45 PM
Subject: Re: [riena-dev] How to retrieve current user account info inIPermissionStore.loadPermissions()?

Hi Yau,

the userid for which you like to retrieve a permission (the key to the
database) is not the same as the userid with which you want to access
the PermissionStore. The reason is potentially that you like to keep a
persistent connection to the PermissionStore while the user for which
to receive the data can change from call to call....

So I suggest that you fix a userid and password in your configuration
and open a connection at the first call or at startup. Using that
single connection you can then read the permissions for multiple users.

That is BTW as I  expect you to do this with the SessionStore and the
AuthenticationStore......

any more questions ? please ask

christian campo