[riena-dev] Visibility of Ridgets

Hi all,

I just fixed bugs 261989 and 271762. The calculation of the the visibiliy has changed as described in the reports. All units tests work.
Besides the implementatation of TitlelessStackPresentation#selectPart now uses control.setBounds(new Rectangle(0, 0, 0, 0)) instead of
setVisible(false) to hide views. Otherwise views, which are hidden(not active) and contain marked controls (error markers for example) would not be
marked in the navigation tree. The reason for this is that a ridget´s marker is only considered if the ridget´s control is visible. This is not the case
if any root of the control is invisible. As I said before, if you´re interested have a deeper look at the reports and comment.

Heiko

Back to the top