Re: [riena-dev] Master-Detail and L&F Views

Hi Thorsten,

the MasterDetailComposite has a two-argument (and a three-argument)
constructor already. Does that help?

Just to understand this a bit better:

- is it a problem if the developer uses the three-argument constructor?
- how does the LnfUpdater work - i.e. why does it create instances of
the widget?

Thanks,
Elias.