[riena-dev] Master-Detail and L&F Views

Hi Elias,

I played around with the new Master-Detail Ridget and I also have a short look into the View and Controller-Sources.
Once again I like the clear and easy API on the controller and on the view side.

I have only one problem. Maybe it is a wrong assumption. When I updated the look of the SubModuleView (LnfUpdater) I expected that every widget in the view has a constructor with the two parameters parent (Composite) and style (int). The class MasterDetailsComposite. MasterDetailsComposite has three parameters. Because of that a ReflectionFailure is thrown in the class LnfUpdater. Is it possible to change constructor or must I revise my assumption.

Kind regards

Thorsten

Back to the top