Von: riena-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:riena-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Volanakis, Elias
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 12. Februar 2009 07:34
An: Riena Developers list
Betreff: [riena-dev] CompositeTableRidget

Hi everybody,

I've checked in the first version of CompositeTableRidget (based on nebula's composite table). The 'Table X' example + ICompositeTableRidget shows how it works.

It would be interesting to hear what you think about it. I know that some of you have been looking at this from the swing side.

Kind regards,
Elias.

Back to the top