Re: [riena-dev] CompositeTableRidget

Volanakis, Elias schrieb:
Hi everybody,

I've checked in the first version of CompositeTableRidget (based on nebula's composite table). The 'Table X' example + ICompositeTableRidget shows how it works.

It would be interesting to hear what you think about it.
looks great - thx Elias
we just made run the standard Table for use with redView (Riena - EMF - Dynamic Views)
now we have to do some work to make databinding run for redView
over all we made good progress and are sure to demonstrate a great first beta on eclipseCon
(perhaps also with integration of redView Composites into SWTDesigner)

btw: just entered a request to add
CalendarCombo
CDateTime
from nebula,

which both offer great functionality for business applications

ekke

Back to the top