Re: [riena-dev] Adding org.eclipse.riena.monitor.client to 'client' bundle?

hi elias,

that is a good point but I am hesitant to add that. Riena.monitor is something to transfer logentry from the equinox.log that satisfies certain criteria i.e. ERROR to the server. It can now be used to transport any kind of monitoring data (statistics etc.) to the server in a central place. This is very useful but I am not sure that everybody needs it.

I thought of riena.client as the bundle that contains everything to create the Riena UI. Another thing is that Riena.monitor always automatically tries to talk to the server. Riena client can also be used for standalone clients. Lets keep it the way it is for now and reconsider the options in one or two month.

christian