[riena-dev] Removing IMenuXYZ interfaces (was Renaming Interfaces)

I just committed the refactorings as discussed (without renaming IWindowRidget and IMenuButtonRidget). There is a refactoring script here: /org.eclipse.riena.releng/refhist/20081028_interface_rename.xml

Regarding IActionRidget: After looking at Carsten's suggestion:

    "IActionRidget: We use this also for menu items. There is a subclass called IMenuButton. Maybe IMenuButton should be renamed to IMenuButtonRidget...? That would be consistent with a superclass called IButtonRidget.

I wonder: Why do we need the IMenuButton, IMenuToggleButton and IMenuRadioButton interfaces at all?

Type hierarchy:
IActionRidget
   IMenuButton                  (0 methods)
   IToggleButtonRidget
      IMenuToggleButton         (0 methods)
      IRadioButtonRidget
         IMenuRadioButton       (0 methods)

These interfaces add zero new methods. They only extend existing interfaces. I could quickly remove those three interfaces and replace the references to them with IActionRidget / IToggleButtonRidget / IRadioButtonRidget / IMenuItem. In total there are 5 classes affected.

Any objections to remove the IMenuXYZ interfaces?

Thanks,
Elias.